Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pregnancy

Isn't pregnancy supposed to be some blissful time of magical mystical wonder? Am I like the only woman who does not perceive this to be the case? Like don't get me wrong I have tried hard to feel this way but the truth of the matter is pregnancy sucks. There is nothing about it I enjoy, other than of course the baby at the end of the longest darkest tunnel possible. I guess what's truly beautiful is the notion that women are still willing in this day and age to subject their bodies, their freedom and their life to this prehistoric process of multiplication. I get that this is how things were done back in the day. But this is the 21st century man and the best we have come up with are epidurals! Are you kidding me? Where is my artificial womb? 

No comments:

Post a Comment