Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let the fun begin...

Thrilled am I to have a place to begin to organize and share some of my thoughts and experiences with those actually interested in the crazy happenings and directions of my life, otherwise known as friends and family. My intent is not to offend however I seem to be an inadvertent expert in the area. I therefore would like to caution all those for which this may apply to immediately abort any future desire you may have to continue reading. This blog really won't be any different from speaking with me in person and as such know that at all times what you see is what you are going to be getting not just in the flesh but also out in the world of cyberspace. Likewise I welcome anyone and everyone to share with me in the same open manner.

1 comment:

  1. Way to Go, Rashell. We have all been waiting for you to put yourself out there and tell us what you really think.

    ReplyDelete